ALASKAN GUIDE SHIRT - Otter Green/Black Plaid
Our iconic, breathable flannel shirt, made from 8-oz. cotton flannel and cut with room to work
Our Alaskan Guide Flannel Shirt, the mainstay trusted by bush pilots, sportsmen, ranchers, and tradesmen for a quarter-century, has a proven track record that ordinary shirts can only dream of. This classic has earned its position at the core of our business for very good reasons—it defines its genre and provides unfailing comfort and durability, season after season.
Our iconic flannel is brushed on both sides, adding a layer of softness and warmth that belies its thickness and weight. Ideal over a T-shirt in cool weather, or with a base layer and vest as the temperature drops. The dense, tight weave blocks chilly breezes, while adding a level of durability that’s unsurpassed. The pleated rear shoulders allow unrestricted ease of motion, whether you’re shouldering a shotgun, casting a fly or swinging an axe. Dual flapped chest pockets are gusset-expandable for bulkier items and secure with virtually unbreakable custom Filson buttons. Preshrunk.
- Built with tightly-woven, brushed-cotton twill
- Button-front and button-adjustable cuffs
- Pleated rear shoulders for ease of motion
- Gusseted button-flap chest pockets
- Brushed on both sides of the fabric
- 8 oz. 100% cotton twill flannel
- Machine wash cold with like colors. Tumble dry low. Warm iron.
FIT INTENT: True to size through shoulders, relaxed through torso