BYRON NUBUCK LEATHER MOTORCYCLE JACKET
The men's Byron winter motorcycle jacket keeps you warm and comfortable while riding during the colder months. Its fleece lining provides optimal insulation against the chill, giving you maximum comfort and warmth. Beyond keeping you cozy, the jacket is also designed to look good when you're not riding, seamlessly transitioning from your streetwear to your riding wear.
You can ride with confidence knowing that the functional features of the jacket, such as the removable CE armour in the shoulders and elbows, offer you additional protection. The jacket's nubuck leather material is of premium quality, providing excellent durability and ensuring it lasts for years to come.
Invest in the men's Byron winter motorcycle jacket for unmatched style, warmth, protection, and durability, making it a must-have for every motorcycle enthusiast.
- Nubuck is made from top-grain cowhide leather that has been sanded or buffed. It is more durable than suede. 1.1- 1.3mm thickness
- Removable CE Level 1 armour in shoulders and elbows.
- Back protector optional extra
- YKK zips at front panel
- 2 external lower slip pockets with zips
- 2 external top pockets with stud closure
- 1 internal pocket
- Stud closure at cuffs
- 1.1 to 1.3mm natural milled cowhide leather providing a natural abrasion resistance.
- Back Pocket (Back Armour sold separately)
- Naturally wind resistant and water repellent
- Stud and Zip closure for extra strength
- Faux Fleece liner for extra warmth
- Quality secure YKK Zips for strength when needed
Ben wears a size M and his measurements are height 179cm / 5'11", chest 109cm / 43in. The best way to find out your size, is to measure a jacket you already own and that fits you well:
1. Lay your jacket flat on a table.
2. Measure across the chest making sure to measure from armpit to armpit.
3. Compare your measurements to the table below.
Our measurements are the size of the jacket, therefore if your jacket measurement is between two of our sizes, choose the larger size. If your measurement is the same as one of our sizes our jacket will be the same fit. Our jackets fit true to size, so we would normally advise purchasing your usual size. However, if you prefer to layer your motorcycle clothing, choose the size up as motorcycle jackets are thicker than lifestyle jackets.