A strong midweight cotton flannel, made with 7 oz cotton flannel and designed for outdoor use
Our Field Flannel Shirt is a dependable classic. This classic outdoors shirt is built from a plain weave cotton that’s brushed on both sides for a great feel. Its mid-range weight sits between our classic and lightweight Alaskan Guide Shirts and can be comfortably worn in
a span of temperature settings. The durable cotton is as as strong as it is soft, for years of versatile wear in the field, on the job, or for daily use.
The melamine buttons for the front closure and adjustable cuffs are virtually unbreakable. Garment washed for shrinkage control and a well-worn feel from the first wear. Center back pleat for ease of motion.
- Button-front and spread collar
- Button-adjustable cuffs
- Button-close chest pocket flaps
- Garment washed for shrinkage control and comfort
- Durable, military-grade melamine buttons
- Made in India
- Material: 7 oz. 100% cotton twill flannel
- Fit: True to size through shoulders, relaxed through torso