HBT PANT - OLIVE
Our vintage wash garments are washed for extra softness, providing a timeworn look and comfort from the first time you slide them on.
Time-honored design and modern comfort. Our HBT Pant reflects on a style pioneered in the 1940s. The classic military pant became a workwear staple for its durability. The fabric comes together with large rear patch pockets, all metal hardware, contrast stitching, and a medium-width leg.
Each pair is pigment dyed for a pre-worn look, plus the comfort of pants you’ve had in your rotation for years. They’re perfect for work, your commute, and transition with ease into the rest of your day.
- Features: Large rear patch pockets, chainstitch “B” embroidery. Pigment dyed for a pre-worn look and feel.
- Fit: Classic relaxed fit with medium-width legs. Inseam ranges from 30.5" - 32.5" depending on waist size.
- Fabric: 100% herringbone twill cotton, stone washed.
- Construction: All metal hardware, contrast stitching. Imported.
- Care: Machine wash cold, no bleach. Lay flat to dry.