Our high-capacity Excursion Bag is a sportsman’s favorite from the river to the duck blind. Made with tough and water-resistant waxed canvas, it protects gear from rough, wet or muddy ground. A unique expandable, coated-nylon pocket separates wet gear from dry, while the U-shaped zipper provides full visibility and easy access to the main compartment. Durable Bridle Leather handles and a removable, webbing shoulder strap provide versatile carry options.
14-oz. waxed 100% cotton
20"L x 10 ½"W x 13"H
Do not wash or dry clean – brush or wipe clean with a damp rag. Rewax as needed to maintain maximum water resistance. To prevent the transfer of oils, we recommend avoiding prolonged contact between Filson oil finish goods and light-colored fabrics, especially in warm weather.
- Attached interior water-repellent bag has side-zipper access; collapses when not in use
- Exterior mesh pocket for carrying of wet or muddy gear
- Fully lined with nylon to protect gear
- Fabric is water repellent and abrasion resistant
- Removable, adjustable, quick-drying nylon webbing shoulder strap