RRL Repaired Twill Overall
DURHAM COTTON REPAIRED OVERALL
Straight-leg overalls made with 6.6 oz. Japanese cotton twill. Slub yarn character. Repairs and details inspired by French workwear from the late 1940s. Sanforized® to minimize shrinkage.
- Straight leg. Size medium has a 28.5" inseam and an 18.5" leg opening.
- Adjustable shoulder straps fasten at the chest with buttoned closures. American-made metal buttons. Buttoned closures at each hip. Button fly.
- Bib pocket. Five-pocket styling. Tool pocket at the right leg. Hammer loop at the left thigh.
- Ralph Lauren partners with Better Cotton™ to improve cotton farming globally.
- Better Cotton trains farmers to use water efficiently, care for the health of the soil and natural habitats, reduce use of the most harmful chemicals, and implement the principles of decent work.
- This product is sourced via a system of mass balance and therefore may not contain Better Cotton.
- 100% cotton.
- Visit corporate.RalphLauren.com/citizenship-create-timeless-style for more information on Ralph Lauren's sustainability initiatives.
- Machine washable. Imported.
Style Number: 634492