Sandalwood Rose– 7.2 oz Soy Candle
New York meets Los Angeles. Cashmere rose, oud, and sandalwood.
Our 7.2 oz Standard Candles are hand-poured into apothecary inspired amber jars with our signature kraft label and a brass lid. This is our most popular size and is meant for dressers, countertops, nightstands – basically everywhere.
Burns for 40-50 hours. 2.9” in diameter and 3.5" in height.
How to Use
P.F. scents are meant to enhance a space rather than overpower it, and are especially ideal for people with scent sensitivities. If you prefer a stronger scent throw, we suggest pairing your candle with another product from our line - use Incense or Linen & Room Sprays to quickly fragrance your space, or place a Reed Diffuser in the room for low-maintenance scent throw all day long.
Following Candle Care helps to ensure product quality + longevity. We highly recommend following each of the following steps:
- Trim your candle's wick to 1/4" before each lighting or once your candle has cooled.
- Never attempt to trim a burning candle.
- Discard the snipped portion in the trash; never leave wick trimmings in your candle jar.
Our candles are simple: they're all made with 100% domestically-grown soy wax, fine fragrance oils, and cotton-core wicks. The fragrances we use are paraben-free, phthalate-free, and are never (ever) tested on animals.
2. Let It Burn: Allow the wax to melt to the edges of the jar every burn to prevent tunneling - especially important on the first burn!
3. Safety First: Never leave a lit candle unattended, and don't burn for more than 4 hours at a time. To protect the surface below from heat, place your candle on a coaster or tile.
4. Know When to Stop: Don't burn your candle if only 1/4"-1/2" of wax remains. Lighting a candle without enough wax can overheat the jar.
5. Reuse It: Once the candle is finished, clean out the jar! Now you've got a new planter or pencil holder or whatever you'd like. More tips on how to reuse here.