The folks at Howler Bros have a vagabond spirit that's helped them churn out some of the most versatile apparel we've ever put on. They are simultaneously wild, stylish, and super laid-back—creating gear perfect for marching through a rainforest, sipping tequila at the beach, or watching a nature doc on the sofa. Howler sets the bar high with designs that update classic looks for the modern age, and they outdid themselves with the Stockman Stretch Snapshirt. This is Western styling with a stretch, quick-dry fabric so you can rope and wrestle whatever comes your way.
- 63% polyester, 33% rayon, 4% spandex
- Lightweight and supremely comfortable construction with just the right amount of stretch built in
- Quick-drying and breathable for any weather and any activity
- Snap-up construction for quick on and off
- Adjustable wrist snaps allow for easy sleeve rolling
- Dual front chest pockets are perfect for pens, sunglasses, and smaller EDC