Yelapa Sweatpant - Diesel Gray
For when the mountains are calling. “The clearest way to the Universe is through a forest wilderness” – John Muir; My First Summer in the Sierrase day.
- Women may want to size down
- Classic fit sweatpant
- Featuring a mock zip fly button closure
- Elastic back waistband
- Flat woven drawcord
- Gusseted crotch for added comfort
- 2 Pockets in front + 1 pockets on back
- 55 HEMP/45 ORGANIC COTTON - FRENCH TERRY
- 9.6 oz
Hemp Fabric Care
Hemp will take good care of you, especially if you take good care of it. Below are some suggested tips for taking the best care of your hemp.
HEMP + ORGANIC COTTON BLENDS:
- Machine wash cool, gentle with like colors.
- Tumble dry, low heat.
- Do not use spot laundry cleaners, bleach or other chemical and enzyme cleaners like oxi-clean.
- Take care not to wash with garments with zippers or velcro or towels with texture as this will cause abrasion and pilling.
HEMP + MERINO WOOL BLENDS:
- Follow the same instructions as above for Hemp + Organic Cotton blends, but be extra careful to only tumble dry on very cool settings.
- Laying flat to dry is the best way to maintain integrity of wool fibers.
See more hemp fabric care tips here.