RRL Oilcloth Ball Cap
OIL CLOTH BALL CAP W/ CORDUROY BRIM
Oilcloth fabric sourced from an English mill that has been specializing in waxed cottons since the late 1880s. Corduroy top bill. Signature green underbill. Woven logo label at the front. Leather strap at the back with an antiqued-brass buckle.
- Seamed corduroy bill. Signature green underbill.
- Six-panel construction. Ventilating embroidered eyelets.
- Twill sweatband.
- "Double RL & Co. Great Western Company" label at the front.
- 22.75" inner circumference.
- Shell: 100% cotton. Strap: 100% leather. Hand wash. Imported.
- By choosing our cotton products, you're supporting our investment in the Better Cotton™ mission to help cotton communities survive and thrive, while protecting and restoring the environment.
- This product is sourced via a system of mass balance and therefore may not contain Better Cotton™. Visit bettercotton.org/learnmore for more information about mass balance.
- Due to the wax finish, color will fade over time with use, and may rub off onto fabrics and upholstery.
Style Number: 648510