RRL Distressed Corduroy Field Pant
Classic-fitting pants made with wide-wale cotton corduroy. Fabric was custom-developed by a storied mill in France that specializes in corduroy cloth. French workwear–inspired repairs. Contrasting corduroy patches. Inspired by field pants from the 1940s. Washed for added softness.
- Classic fit with a straight leg and long rise.
- Size 32W has a 12.25" rise and an 18.5" leg opening.
- Belt loops. Button fly with a buttoned closure. American-made metal buttons.
- Two front angled pockets. Right hip coin pocket. Back left welt pocket. Back right buttoned pocket.
- 100% cotton. Machine washable. Imported.
- By choosing our cotton products, you’re supporting our investment in the Better Cotton™ mission to help cotton communities survive and thrive, while protecting and restoring the environment.
- This product is sourced via a system of mass balance and therefore may not contain Better Cotton™. Visit bettercotton.org/massbalance for more information about mass balance.
- Due to the natural characteristics of this material, the coloring may rub off onto fabrics and upholstery.