Hemp Wool Scarf
A timeless classic shape scarf knitted with a hemp + Merino wool blend yarn. When these two natural fiber powerhouses combine, the result is a super soft and breathable fabric. Plus, they are both 100% natural, renewable and biodegradable fibers; a perfect earth-friendly duo.
- Classic knit knit scarf, simple edge stitch details
- Please note: Dimensions are approximate | +- 12" wide by 65" long
Hemp Fabric Care
Hemp will take good care of you, especially if you take good care of it. Below are some suggested tips for taking the best care of your hemp.
HEMP + ORGANIC COTTON BLENDS:
- Machine wash cool, gentle with like colors.
- Tumble dry, low heat.
- Do not use spot laundry cleaners, bleach or other chemical and enzyme cleaners like oxi-clean.
- Take care not to wash with garments with zippers or velcro or towels with texture as this will cause abrasion and pilling.
HEMP + MERINO WOOL BLENDS:
- Follow the same instructions as above for Hemp + Organic Cotton blends, but be extra careful to only tumble dry on very cool settings.
- Laying flat to dry is the best way to maintain integrity of wool fibers.
See more hemp fabric care tips here.