RRL Hitching Fleece-Denim Ranch Jacket
Ranch jacket made from 13.25 oz. indigo denim. High-pile fleece collar and lining at the body. Inspired by a ranch jacket from the 1940s. Corozo buttons. Sanforized® to minimize shrinkage. Now available in extended XXS sizing. Sizes are based on Double RL men’s sizes. For customers who typically wear women’s apparel, we recommend ordering one size down from their usual size.
- Now available in extended XXS sizing. Sizes are based on Double RL men’s sizes. For customers who typically wear women’s apparel, we recommend ordering one size down from their usual size. Hits at mid-hip.
- Size medium has a 29.5" front body length, a 28.5" back body length, an 18.5" shoulder, a 45.75" chest, and a 35.75" sleeve length. Sleeve length is taken from the center back of the neck and changes 1" between sizes.
- Fleece notch lapels. Double-breasted silhouette. Corozo buttons. Western-style front and back yokes.
- Long sleeves. Two hand-warmer pockets with triangular leather reinforcements. Two front waist snapped pockets.
- Fully lined. Filled at the sleeves. Body is lined with fleece. Quilted twill lining at the sleeves.
- Shell: 100% cotton. Body lining and collar: 70% polyester, 30% acrylic. Sleeve lining: 100% cupro. Sleeve fill: 77% polyester, 23% polypropylene. Reinforcements: 100% leather. Machine washable. Imported.
- By choosing our cotton products, you’re supporting our investment in the Better Cotton™ mission to help cotton communities survive and thrive, while protecting and restoring the environment.
- This product is sourced via a system of mass balance and therefore may not contain Better Cotton™. Visit bettercotton.org/learnmore for more information about mass balance.
- Dyed with true indigo, which may rub off onto fabrics, leather, and upholstery.
Style Number: 648421